hello, everyone!
yesterday was my last day of work. I'm a retiree as of 1February2009. sighs and yawns take turns washing over me... ahh! so many things I want to do, they keep popping into my head. so many languages, so little time! musical instruments to dust off, a cabinet stuffed with fabric to sew, a collection of cookbooks, habitat houses to build, heirloom tomatoes to grow, apple tree logs to whittle, pottery, quilting, lolling in the hammock eating bonbons, watercolor, upholstery, the early church, machu picchu, the homes of all my friends and family. that's the list that comes to mind as I sit here now. we'll see how it shapes up as I step into this new frontier!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay, Didi!! Congrats and ENJOY. I'm only 30-40 years away from that happy day. :)
Welcome to the blogosphere!
I think you should do all of the above!
Sounds like the beginning of a bucket list. You go girl.
Post a Comment